Specializing in still-life demolition, sterilization, demoralization, and spiritual disintegration at prices YOU can afford!
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Lordy mercy!
Not to run this Pieta business in the ground, but I ran across this photo I'd forgotten about. I took this in a kitschy gift shop in Sorrento, Italy; it's made out of authentic Vesuvian ash and maybe some glitter they dug up at Pompeii. Not to be outdone, the Pope also gets a nod:
Jen: I totally regret not buying these incredible trinkets Minus: I have my NYC sources keeping an eye peeled for all your Pieta needs and will advise if something should arise. Meanwhile, perhaps you'd be interested in some quality art of the highest calibre such as in this link. I know you have discriminating taste. Perhaps you and Jen could go in together and split up the purchase for your respective toilets: http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/zip/404259531.html
6 comments:
Both of these objets d'art would look fab in my bathroom!
dang. for a minute there, i thought i had a chance to score a pieta from somebody else in my neighborhood.
Jen: I totally regret not buying these incredible trinkets
Minus: I have my NYC sources keeping an eye peeled for all your Pieta needs and will advise if something should arise. Meanwhile, perhaps you'd be interested in some quality art of the highest calibre such as in this link. I know you have discriminating taste. Perhaps you and Jen could go in together and split up the purchase for your respective toilets: http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/zip/404259531.html
Hmmm. Why doesn't this thing do a wraparound??
http://newyork.craigslist.
org/brk/zip/404259531.html
i can't believe they're giving those away for free! i hope they have the dates on them like in the pictures. i should email and ask.
I'm laughing so hard I'm crying! I totally forgot about those things! We should've bought 'em out!
Post a Comment