Thursday, December 03, 2009

Trio de Brio

1.
Took this photo of this child in the Atlanta airport a couple of weeks ago.
She did not take her eyes off me for about ten minutes.
I don't think she even blinked.
Very crowded. I was honored she chose me.
2.
Ran to Publix tonight for a few things and right in the middle of the cereal aisle
about even with the Cheerios
was a big fat bag of pot.
I spent the rest of my shopping trip trying to guess which of my fellow shoppers had dropped their stash. Hilarious.
3.
Invention of the Day: UMBRELLA

7 comments:

Montgomery Maxton said...

and where is the photo of the bag-o-pot?

ads. said...

"Clean up in aisle 5....Bring your bongs."

ButtonHole said...

Bag's in the stroller, Max. Kid's sittin on it. Clever, eh???


Sorry, ADS, early bird gets the.... oh wow duuuuude

Lola said...

Chose you--like that gal in the doctor's office chose Mrs. Turpin?

Tania Rochelle said...

Oops! That was me above.

ButtonHole said...

T-Ro, I was hoping that was you!
Yeah, I did think I heard the kid mumble something about a "wart hog" and "hell"......

Collin Kelley said...

I'd have picked up that bag o' weed and sold it in the parking lot. Or taken it home for medicinal purposes.