Perhaps, for instance, do you find the Gilbert Stuart painting of George Washington to be "good" art?

If you answered in the positive to any of these questions, you might not want to continue on.
But for the intrepid, let me offer to you an incredibly fine find by BlogHoNYC:
BAD ART INVOLVING OUR NEW PREZ.
If you're like me, you're wondering W.T.F?? What is going ON here! This is just......astounding! I mean, why is the flag missing so many star???And oh yeah....what's with the extra eyeball?
A Blue-Gray Lincoln with Emerging Obama on a Field of Blue
Yeah, I'd be pissed too if I were cleaning up after the Bush.
I have several questions regarding this interpretation of the current Administration.Bridge, I get.
Unicorn-reminiscent white steed lying on water? These are magical times, folks. Expect anything.
Roses splashing up from the river as the Leader of the Free World sloshing through wearing a white kaftan showing off sparkling pectorals under what appears to be a mysterious rectangular box positioned below the larynx? Help me out.
The "B" he's carrying in his sparkly right hand? Stands for "Barack," I'll betcha.

one hot mess
I like how the artist has depicted him as NUMBER ONE in the DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA.
Very clever.
No one would have considered such a painting for Bush, of course.
Cuz White Men Can't Jump.

Here we have an artist's rendering of the Prez and the Missus sporting more teeth than their mouths can hold.
why.




Want more? Have at it: http://www.badpaintingsofbarackobama.com/(note: click on each picture to move through the set)






No comments:
Post a Comment