Sunday, March 01, 2009

Snow Day

Day-Sno
If you live in a more northerly clime than I, I totally understand if you decide to skip my snow post. You may feel that you've had your fill. And I respect that. But it's so rare here in Georgia that I beg your leave to ooh and aah. This afternoon:















**
Nightsnowing
These two were taken tonight. I turned on the outdoor spotlights to illuminate the yard enough for a shot.



7 comments:

Montgomery Maxton said...

We've been getting this crap since October!

But I looked at your photographs and I think they're just Heavenly.

xo

Mark said...

ooo ahhh whatcha got there...an inch?

Collin Kelley said...

Loverly. Did you lose power?

Tania Rochelle said...

They are nice photos--even if I do hate snow.

Anonymous said...

very beautiful. i'm glad you took the pictures. this is the only way i want to see snow.

Maggie May said...

beautiful, especially the night ones..reminds me of Sugar Plum Fairy

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. Your yard looks lovely in white. One or two days (duration) ain't so bad, either.