Snurt! I was just reading here http://www.metamorphosism.com/ about kitties barfing up tinsel (one of those regional words: I call them icicles.....Like I call fireflies "lightning bugs," though I find "fireflies" more poetic....You get the idea) and the story reminded me of our long-gone but not-forgotten cat named Molly who loved the Christmas season because it afforded her a chance to eat icicles off the Christmas tree (which, I found later, though not through a direct tragedy, can be dangerous for animals to ingest).
Of course, we'd always see the icicles again, one way or the other.
One way: there would be a festive little pile on the floor where she'd binged-and-purged them through the GAAAK system.
The other: she'd walk around and we'd notice something hanging from her uh backside. An icicle. Sometimes the silver would have worn off and it would be totally clear.
Ah, good times, good times!
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Wow! I didn't see that coming. I was expecting the usual sparkle in the litter box....not kitty-butt-streamers. Nice. You guys go all out! Merry Christmas.
Oh, this so reminds me of my dear and now departed Gil. She would eat ANYTHING. She ate a lightbulb. She ate shoe polish. I came home one night after leaving a freshly baked pan of homemade brownies on the counter to find that she had jumped her stumpy self up and pulled that pan down and had gone to town. I was frantic because I had always heard that the least bit of chocolate would kill a dog, but nope, she was hyper for a while but all was well. She once ate a roll of thread, and of course it started coming out her ass, and I found myself wanting to PULL that chain, oh so badly. I kept thinking, this bitch is going to eat something one day and it will kill her. Nope. Took something much bigger. Poor girl.
Wys
Post a Comment