Tuesday, March 03, 2009

this little space will be replaced tomorrow by my feb dinner-out round-up. all photos are gathered in a post but they are just milling around right now, awaiting major rearrangement and chronological assignment. thing is, i'm not in an arranging state of mind right this sec. if you've ever been there and avoided that before ;)

3 comments:

Ron said...

Please, no enhancements this time.

ButtonHole said...

oh-tay! I promise!
I've been so busy today and now I'm grading papers (uh, and checking email) that I'm not getting that up and organized today. Plus I was just reading about Latreasa calling 911 over her missin nuggets.

http://news.aol.com/article/911-mcnuggets-call/367995?icid=200100397x1219242776x1201333605

At first, I thought it meant she had PREpaid for the nuggets, but apparently she had just been stewing over it for a week, and just too distraught for words but finally decided it was a matter best handled by the po-lice.

Anonymous said...

I noticed that she asked for a 10 piece meal as well. MIGHTY hungry, she. And when pne is MIGHTY HUNGRY, that does create a 911 situation indeed.

Maybe if we all started calling 911 on McDonalds or any other business that fails us, they would learn their lesson. Let's all do it today. Wys