Tuesday, June 09, 2009

afternoon at mzm studio


Today found me finally at the salon for that long-awaited buzz. First, one has to slip into a smock.
Then Richard has to pinch the hair all up and put that bottle of color on it, which I nearly decided to forego this round as there were only a few strands of grey, but what the heck.

Now it's all bunched up on my head and the timer is set for 30 minutes, during which time I check mail and wonder why the hell the shampoo-ho Shirley, a 350 pound Negress, brings EVERYONE in the frickin place a cup of coffee except for me!! And it's not as if anyone asked for it. They all expressed surprise and delight when she handed out. In fact, at one point, she had to squeeze tightly by me to get the coffee to the Minerva on my left. Fine. I love watching others enjoy coffee. It's just who I am. Bah.

Tick-tock, tick-tock.

After I'm shampooed by Mama Starbucks, I'm ushered into the cutting parlor, where Richard thinks I'm taking pictures in order to bring a lawsuit against him later and tells me I can have his half of the place for a buck. Then he proceeds to tell me a story about a cruise he just returned from on which a "fucked-up crazy loon" crawled from deck to deck, causing mayhem on board. I got the impression this was one of those special homosexually-oriented cruises though I thought it impolite to ask. We then discussed how one possibly could get past security to bring drugs on board a cruise ship. Then how his mama was driving him apeshit. She lives in Monroe and isn't ready to relinquish control of her life yet, but needs much assistance.

Cut is done and I'm readyfor my blow job.

Just about dry!

And voila!
Note: Richard sips coffee. I bet it was good.


I'm de-smocked and headed out.
****
oh, and i din't git none o' dis, neither!

7 comments:

Maggie May said...

Shiny and pretty and all round lovely!

Ron said...

You look great!

ButtonHole said...

Oh, Ron, who do you think you're fooling? You're just buttering me up to borrow more money. And my car. EVERYONE wants my car. But you'll have to tow it at the moment.

Collin Kelley said...

You look light and summery.

Ron said...

If you'll lend me some money, I'll use part of it to get your car fixed.

ButtonHole said...

Ron, the very idea of your actually asking me to borrow money (or, in fact, my newly-batteried vehicle) is so absurd as to be laughable!

RufusTFirefly said...

Dat Richard is a magician, man!