LondonTown is great. I will post pictures soon; I've not downloaded from my cameras yet. I'm using the free internet wifi in the hotel lobby because I refuse, on principle and finances, to pay the FORTY dollar a day access for wifi in the room. The hotel is really great as far as comfort and style go; got a good last minute deal on Hotwire, but these folks charge for BREATHING, I swear. Like, they tied up $677 on my debit card for "incidentals" I might incur. How about letting me incur the charges and THEN charging me for it? Mr. Button quipped that we might be charged for the sunrise this morning.
Despite my grousing, I'm having a great time.
Later, buoys and gulls!
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Mind the gap.
from the Les Miz song: "Charge em for the lice/extra for the mice/2% for looking the mirror twice/here a little slice/there a little cut/3% for sleeping with the window shut..."
Post a Comment