And, incidentally, that list does NOT reflect my personal heirarchy of importance!
Plus, I've an incredibly HUGE set of research papers to get back to students tomorrow. Depressingly huge. Gargantuan. Just massive. It's big.
Otherwise, I'd put the finishing touches on my almost-done "Incident at Philadelphia International Airport, in which Your Blogger (that's ME) was Detained by Security for Not Bussing Her Table."
It's a good one, folks. Don't touch that dial! Stay turned tomorrow night for exciting details!



9 comments:
O.M.G.
Here's hoping everything comes out alright....on the stone, and the papers....and all pass with flying colors!(?)
"Button puts Philly on lockdown....film at eleven." Can't wait.
I think I would rather pass a kidney stone than have to deal with any more student papers, Red. I am SO fucking far behind that I will never get caught up, and when I do, another term will have started. I say we just burn the shit and move on.
Wys
oh my god OUCH.
oh my god is right, y'all. That Booger's still making its slow ceremonial exit. I think I feel Clydesdale horses and a clown now, and perhaps...oh dear..is that a balloon? ~~~changing position in chair~~~
Poor Wys and his papers. Worse than I he has it; I will freely cede defeat. His fire threat reminds me of a dream a student told me about years ago. He dreamed I gave back his paper, and I'd made no comments on it. Or not comments with words, anyway. But when he opened it, right in the middle of the paper, I'd ground a cigarette out, very hard, and it had burned right through, making a little hole surrounded by black char!
I LOVE THAT DREAM. I wish I'd dreamed it.
Oh dear...
You should have it dipped in gold and made into a tasteful necklace when it finally passes.
If you pass two, you could have earrings! (no,wait. Those are bad....sorry).
the first day i moved to NYC i had my first kidney stone. uninsured i laid in my boxed apt for five days pissing blood until the fucker came out. i fished it out of the toilet and put it in a baggie.
MM, you must have superpowers.
Button, no more spinach for you!
Post a Comment