here are [more than] a few photos from England i'm sharing because of their humour or absurdity......
***
World's End Health Center? Then....why bother?
***Really? Looks pretty standard to me.
***"There was me, that is Alex, and my three droogs, that is Pete, Georgie, and Dim...and we sat in the Korova Milkbar trying to make up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening. The Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence. "
close up shot: I dunno but that this droog ain't keen too highs on m' takin' his foto, eh?* * *
Love may be blind, but the rest of the known freakin universe does NOT want to see your poorly-snapped sloppy ass brassiere riding way up your back, clearing your shirt by a good two inches.
ooooh. major pet peeve of button.
as is the pda.
***is anyone listening?
though I think this couple has more problems than poorly concealed underwear. Gal looks like she might have a passing familiarity with a bit of smack.
And look at the close-up below. Maybe it's the angle, or the guy has his leg bent underneath him, but it almost looks as if his leg is, well, a stump.
Or maybe he's just glad to see her.....

* * *
No Milan, this London.....

Gotta love a pissed-off feminist with a Majik Marker.
Southbank Centre sports a huge blown up supine cow with her swollen udder in full regalia. Here's what our humourless graffitist has to say: "I find this image of a female mammal stranded on her back VERY OFFENSIVE. It is only humorous if you accept that the female form is funny. This is DEEP MISOGYNISTIC SHIT."
Christ. It's a COW. Get a grip.
I myself don't really identify with huge blue inverted ruminants....
I was deeply disturbed by the number of feet wearing unwalkable shoes. I, in fact, started looking specifically at feet. Since mine hurt so badly, maybe, even in my Tevas. At least I wasn't wearing these.
in conjunction with unusual trunks we have....
more shoe insanity.
ooo, these bitches be stylin.
(keep scrollin, keep scrollin. you'll get to her feet eventually)
[oh yeah, she's hot. but somebody, somewhere, is sick of her shit!]
* * *
running out of names, eh?
the furniture store? taken
the furniture barn? taken
the furniture emporium? gone
the furniture quarry? gone
the furniture showcase? taken
the furniture cave? SCORE!!
***
London: a large city, capital of England, in which a likeness of the late Princess Diana can be found on any conceivable object. If the object has at least a half inch of available space, London will see to it that Di's face is embellished on said object for you to take back to stateside fans....
you know who you are, boyz.
which ballet position is this??? sixth?
You can't really tell, but the legs of these tights were different colors.
form trumps function; or, "oh shit these shoes hurt"
pumps with socks seem to be enjoying a rage
oddly, saw this same chick later crossing a street in a different part of town:
oddly, saw this same chick later crossing a street in a different part of town:Pagliacci finally decides on an outfit to wear to his afternoon fountain-lean:
* * *
Okay, at the entrance to St. Martin in the Fields is a big block of marble. Carved out of this block is baby Jesus. I wish I'd jockeyed for a better shot because this baby has the HUGEST testicles. Can you enlarge the shot?
* * *Okay, at the entrance to St. Martin in the Fields is a big block of marble. Carved out of this block is baby Jesus. I wish I'd jockeyed for a better shot because this baby has the HUGEST testicles. Can you enlarge the shot?
It's almost pornographic.
***
Girlie man gossips with his bitches on the horn.
Love the ties on the shorts.
And that's before you even get to the "shoes."
93 degrees in Oxford.
My least fave color combo: pink and red.
Picture doesn't do this dude justice. He was gyrating in the middle of Cornmarket Street in Oxford to his boom box.
How he's fighting poverty is unclear.
Don't run to England thinking that just because they talk so fancy and proper that the grammar and punctuation is going to see an improvement.
Let us me see our grandchildren, indeed.




















5 comments:
Great photos,B! Love how your mind works...it goes from superb to surreal in a blink of an eye.
Yikes!...The couple in the park...it's 1975 Sears, page 602, all over again!
I agree with the comment about the "bovine bitchfest"....don't really see it, but it's amazing at what will offend these days....and what should, but doesn't.
What attracted you to the GREAT TITS sign? Did you hear something calling,"Teacher, teacher!"
The marble slab at St. matin made me ROFL, 'cause I just heard a rap song last week that started playing in my head as soon as I saw that picture....bottom line(literally): "P.S. we got dicks like Jesus."
Lastly, let the grammer and spelling go....Punch out, already. It's a vacation! LOL.
Point A, ads: You wouldn't believe how many people have commented on my sacred and profane tendencies in the course of my life!
Point B, ads: you REALLY know your Sears and Roebuck!
Point C, ads: Well, well played on "what should, but doesn't" offend. The world crumbles away at our feet while folks fret about cartoon depictions of half-baked concepts.
Point D, ads: you're in a park. you see the words "great tits." you investigate.
Point E, ads: I confess I've not devoted a great deal of thought to the Lord's testicles, but I'm clearly in the minority.
and, finally, Point F, ads: The English teacher's work is never done. Like rust, she never sleeps. And it's grammAr, not grammEr!
(you set me up for that! you did!)
More fantastic photos. Wish I was there right now.
Points taken...and I stand corrected (esp. on grammAr and spellage).
There will always be an England
This reminds me of some of the quirkier filler in the New Yorker filed under the title "There'll always be an England"
MAG
Post a Comment