A splendid Friday afternoon! And how better to while away the quiet sunny hours than by breaking through the bucolic beauty by getting pulling into a pugilist sparring match via 'phone with a douchbag in New Delhi who can't answer ANY Hewlett-Packard motherboard/fucker question that's not on his script????
Grrrr.
and i repeat:
GRRRRR.
Friday, July 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
In the 14 months I had my HP laptop HP repair had it for 8 of those, both times for motherboards. It eventually got "lost" and after going rounds in India for 4hrs I eventually got a lawyer involved. It showed up a week later, worked for a week, then has since died.
I have DELLt with that very same slumdog-tech-support for mine, and my wife's computers...Grrr, is right. I feel your pain.
The very best is that if I have a problem at work on nights or weekends, I have to call the company's IT "help" number, and I get the world tour. It usually routes me to either India or Poland(I asked)and they do a techno-triage of "how important is it?" And then they contact the very same local IT guys that live a few miles down the road. W. T. F.????
I think a global economy just means people can "pass the buck" that much further....
that sucks. argh. grr. and humph.
This HP is my daughter's. The machine has a cracked screen and I was ordering a new one. In my search for that, I ran across a technical issue: she's had trouble with her computer recognizing the router in the house even though she was in the next room. I saw a promise that HP would fix this problem free. So I called. They'd extended the warranty for an extra year, but of course, we missed that by a couple of months. I said how was I supposed to know? Slumdog says I was sent an email. I said I was not. And furthermore, if it's YOUR problem, why limit the fix to an extra year? and so on and so on. To absolutely no avail. So what the heck. He said I could buy a motherboard from them for $390 which would fix the prob. He promised I could NOT find one cheaper anywhere. Within 6 seconds, I'd located one online for $267.
I myself have a very well-behaved Toshiba.
Post a Comment