Monday, October 06, 2008

and then i'm like WOW

Who among you, readers out there In A-Blogga-Da-Vita has had occasion to sample the limited edition version of Hershey's Pumpkin Spice kisses?

Dem's sum fine fine confection!

6 comments:

Ron said...

You have no idea of the service you've just performed for me, simply by posting this. Danke!

ButtonHole said...

You have no idea how quickly I just gained 19 pounds, simply by puttin candy in my mouth.

Anonymous said...

Thanx fer da "heads up"...I'll give'em a try, though I don't think I'll have to worry too much. But if they come out with egg nog kisses, I'm doomed!

Pris said...

Yummm....these sound delish! Okay, what about pecan pie kisses. Now those I would hoard;-)

Ron said...

Since we're brainstorming: creme brulee kisses, please.

ButtonHole said...

I've not had the candy corn kisses, though they are high on my candy queue. I purchased my bag at Target. Unfortunately, the caramel apple kisses don't appear to be a pucker-upper, and that's sad cuz my favorite flavor on earth is caramel.

http://civellophoto.typepad.com/hersheyinsider/2008/07/caramel-apple-kisses.html