Monday, October 13, 2008

Vehiculars on the Roadside

I didn't see this truck accessory at Stuckey's (post below). They must've been sold out.


oh yesssssssss!!!!!



is this fabulous?


Jesus's junkyard.



Bonus pics: the HamptonInn spares no expense when it comes to landscaping:


7 comments:

Maggie May said...

that barren streak of dirt is so depressing! i get depressed in business parks. i need greeen

ButtonHole said...

Me too! I could never live in the desert. I love trees.
Keats, when working on his epic poem Endymion, went to the Isle of Wight, but had to come back to London because of the dearth of trees. I was totally with him on that need!

Collin Kelley said...

Is this Alabama?

ButtonHole said...

Nowhere but!!

Anonymous said...

That blue car is WWWWAAAAYYYY cool! Is that a rumble seat?

Anonymous said...

That blue car is WWWWAAAAYYYY cool! Is that a rumble seat?

Lisa Nanette Allender said...

This is so hilarious/interesting/somewhat scary...I'm referring to these two different entries which contain everything from some "hot" cars, to frightening flag displays!(whew!)Cool blog, great posts.