Look, I know this has nothing to do with morning glories, but you know I love them and there ain't much else to say. But this is terribly important. Something in our water supply, or oozing out of the ground, is apparently making us fucktarded:
Ha!! I hope that's real! She sounds real. If it weren't real, she'd probably be more over the top. Not that this wasn't! I like my stupidity real, not feigned.
6 comments:
Look, I know this has nothing to do with morning glories, but you know I love them and there ain't much else to say. But this is terribly important. Something in our water supply, or oozing out of the ground, is apparently making us fucktarded:
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825469/
Ha!! I hope that's real! She sounds real. If it weren't real, she'd probably be more over the top. Not that this wasn't! I like my stupidity real, not feigned.
and you said NOTHING about Cubby! He expects accollades.
Of course, I love Cubbies as much as morning glories. He looks quite distinguished, if a bit annoyed by his porcelain sidekick.
We have a guy at work whose nickname is Cubby. Yours is classier, and probably has less facial hair.
A GUY NAMED CUBBY??? At work. Do y'all been the daylights out of him regularly? I hope so!
Post a Comment