Specializing in still-life demolition, sterilization, demoralization, and spiritual disintegration at prices YOU can afford!
First time I watched this, I did not hear the background music, BABY LOVE... Oh my. That's enough to make a baby and a dog howl. No wonder.J
What's cool is how it seems to calm the baby... or at least to focus the baby.
Clearly there's a market Out There for pacifiers with a built-in audio of a dog howling.
i left a comment yesterday and it ate it!!! argh.FUNNy and my dog growled very angrily and paced!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
First time I watched this, I did not hear the background music, BABY LOVE... Oh my. That's enough to make a baby and a dog howl.
No wonder.
J
What's cool is how it seems to calm the baby... or at least to focus the baby.
Clearly there's a market Out There for pacifiers with a built-in audio of a dog howling.
i left a comment yesterday and it ate it!!!
argh.
FUNNy and my dog growled very angrily and paced!!
Post a Comment