Specializing in still-life demolition, sterilization, demoralization, and spiritual disintegration at prices YOU can afford!
That is GOOD, Red. Is this your doin? J
OOPS, I see the Thanks, Kyle, so I assume this is Kyle's doin. Sawry. I should have read.
How dare you suggest I would contribute to the delinquency of a pumpkin!Kyle's email heavily suggested that "a girl from work" had sent.
Ahh, yes....beautiful.
It's pretty clear that social services needs to sweep in and rescue that little guy by the wine glass.
LOL! Ron, I didn't even notice the baby pumpkin! Too cute.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is GOOD, Red. Is this your doin?
J
OOPS, I see the Thanks, Kyle, so I assume this is Kyle's doin.
Sawry. I should have read.
How dare you suggest I would contribute to the delinquency of a pumpkin!
Kyle's email heavily suggested that "a girl from work" had sent.
Ahh, yes....beautiful.
It's pretty clear that social services needs to sweep in and rescue that little guy by the wine glass.
LOL! Ron, I didn't even notice the baby pumpkin! Too cute.
Post a Comment